Congress Date: 27 th March 2020
This congress provides an excellent opportunity for national and international postgraduate students in Humanities and Social Sciences to present their research findings and to provide an interactive environment to exchange their knowledge.
- Demography, Economics and Management
- Aesthetics, Culture and Heritage
- Language and Literature Studies
- Politics, Law and Governance
- Society, Environment and Spatial Development
- Religious Studies
- Psychology and Philosophy
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION FOR PGIHS RESEARCH JOURNAL:
Paper presenters are invited to submit full papers for the publication in the journal of Humanities and Social Sciences (JHS), the Research Journal of the Institute.
Please obtain information from SECRETARY, Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences (JHS): email@example.com